Meeting Place, 2023$1,050.00 Yamaji Art
Gathering, 2023$800.00 Yamaji Art
Walking on Country, 2023$2,250.00 Yamaji Art
Kurrajong Seed Pods, 2023$800.00 Yamaji Art
Meeting Place, 2023$1,047.00 Yamaji Art
Bush Foods, 2023$800.00 Yamaji Art
Out On Barna (Country), 2023$2,250.00 Yamaji Art
Springtime, 2023$800.00 Yamaji Art
Waterholes, 2023$1,047.00 Yamaji Art
Waterholes on Country, 2022$1,200.00 Yamaji Art
Out On Barna (Country), 2022$1,200.00 Yamaji Art
Untitled, 2022$2,250.00 Yamaji Art
Yamaji Art is an Aboriginal owned and operated Art Centre in mid-west Western Australia. Yamaji Art provides professional services to support and develop Aboriginal artists living in the Lower Murchison region of Yamaji Country. In particular, it is focused on sustaining cultural and art practices whilst also creating economic benefits.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2021 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Vendor.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Vendor.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres/Vendors participating in the 2022 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.
Additional Shipping & Returns Policy of Yamaji Art
- All artwork and products ordered through our website will be shipped once payment of the additional postage has been finalised.Within Australia:Items up to 105cm in length will be shipped to your door nationally via Australia Post registered parcel service.
Items larger than 105cm in length will be shipped via a domestic courier service. Please call for pricing as shipment will not occur until additional postage payment has been received and at the expense of the buyer.
- Overseas:All artwork will be shipped via Australia Post’s Airmail or Seamail parcel service. For more information on Australia Post’s international shipping service visit http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.htmlPaintings come either stretched on a timber frame or unstretched and rolled up. Please be sure to check the format under “Additional Details” on the product page prior to purchasing.Stretched paintings will be packaged in bubble wrap and or cardboard box. Unstretched paintings will be rolled up in a protective tube or card board. All paintings are lined with protective parchment or bubble wrap prior to wrapping or rolling.Some Linocut prints are sold framed under glass. Items will be wrapped in bubble wrap, and placed in a cardboard box with foam and include “Fragile” handling stickersAll items valued higher than AU$50 will be shipped only be insured at the request of the BUYER. Yamaji Art accepts no responsibility for any items damaged where the buyer has not taken out insurance.Payment of any local taxes or duties outside of Australia is the responsibility of the customer receiving the goods ordered from our website. For customers residing outside Australia, customs charges may be levied when a package reaches your country.We are not responsible for these charges and cannot provide estimates as to what the charges may be. You may wish to contact your local customs office for further information prior toIf there is any problem with the goods when you receive them you should contact us in writing (by email, fax or letter) giving the reason for the return so that we can clearly understand your concern and we can respond with the appropriate action.All enquiries to:
Roni Kerley – Business Manager
Yamaji Art Centre
PO Box 2803
Geraldton WA 6531
Australia – 08 9965 3440 International +61 8 9965 3440All prices are displayed and charged in Australian dollars.
Again, your purchase does NOT include the artworks postage. The Art centre will make contact with you for the additional cost of postage.
The Art centre will only issue a return or refund of an item is there is a significant misrepresentation of the item purchased. If the art centre is negligent in its representation of the artworks the buyer will be entitled to a full refundYamaji Art accepts no responsibility for any requests for refunds due to a change of mind. We asks that if you wish to know more about the art work and/or artist to contact the art centre before making your purchase.
The Art centre will only issue a return or refund of an item is there is a significant misrepresentation of the item purchased. If the art centre is negligent in its representation of the artworks the buyer will be entitled to a full refund
If there is any problem with the goods when you receive them you should contact us in writing (by email or letter) giving the reason for the return so that we can clearly understand your concern and we can respond with the appropriate action.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the cancellation, return or exchange of any purchases made at the 2023 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. All cancellations, returns or exchange requests must be directed to the Art Centre/Vendor where the purchase was made.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for any or items that appeared different to what was depicted on the 2023 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair website